Download Registration Form (2017-2018)
- Call the School office to request a tour. A visit to the school allows parents to see the facilities and to meet with someone to ask questions. While the majority of children enroll during January to March for the following September, Garden House has a rolling admissions policy and we accept children throughout the year when spaces are available.
- Complete the application form and return it to the School office.
- After the child's acceptance into the School, complete the health record and immunization form.
- School fees may be paid monthly by Direct Debit, termly or annually. To secure a place, a retainer fee is required. This fee will be refunded, when a two months advance written notice of withdrawal is given.
- All forms must be completed and the retainer fee paid before your child may attend classes.
- If you choose to pay by Direct Debit, please collect the Direct Debit Authorization Form from the office and return the completed form to your bank.
- 2 months advance notice of withdrawal in writing is required (excluding school holiday, public holidays and summer school).