- Call the School office to request a tour. A visit to the school allows parents to see the facilities and to meet with someone to ask questions. While the majority of children enroll during January to March for the following September, Garden House has a rolling admissions policy and we accept children throughout the year when spaces are available.
- Complete the application form and return it to the School office.
- After the child's acceptance into the School, complete the health record and immunization form.
- All forms must be completed before your child may attend classes.
- If you choose to pay by Direct Debit, please collect the Direct Debit Authorization Form from the office and return the completed form to your bank.